Witaj, nieznajomy!

Wygląda na to, że jesteś tutaj nowy. Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział, należy kliknąć jeden z tych przycisków!

,,Luca był gejem" - 2. miejsce w San Remo

edytowano luty 2009 w Ogólna
NTVuDZbw6AE

Warto wczytać się w tekst piosenki, bo dokładnie pokazuje, jak tatuś i mamusia mogą wychować syna na geja.

"Luca Once Was Gay"
Povia

Intro:
Luca once was gay but heâ??s with her today. When Luca speaks, he holds his heart in his hand. Luca says: Today I am a different man.

1st Verse:
Luca says: Before I talk about the change in my sexuality, let me make something clear: If I believe in God, I canâ??t depend on human beings for my answers. Human thought is divided on this issue, so I didnâ??t look to psychologists, psychiatrists, clergymen, or scientists. My search took me into my own past, and when I dug down deep, I found answers to my questions about myself.

My mother loved me. She loved me too much; her love became obsession. Under the weight of her beliefs, her attention, I felt myself suffocating.

My father was a man who didnâ??t make decisions. I could never talk to him because he was always at work, though I suspected the truth was a little different. In fact, when I was twelve, my mom told him she wanted a separation. I didnâ??t understand much, but my father said, â??Yeah, thatâ??s what we should do," and after that he started drinking.

My Mom never had a good word to say about my Dad. She used to tell me, â??Whatever you do, donâ??t get married."

She was jealous of my girlfriends; it felt so unhealthy. And I was more confused than ever about who I was.

Chorus:
Luca once was gay but heâ??s with her today. When Luca speaks, he holds his heart in his hand. Luca says: Today I am a different man. (Repeat.)

2nd Verse:
Today Iâ??m a different man, but back then I needed answers. I was so ashamed, I did my looking in secret. There were people who told me, â??Itâ??s natural," but I studied Freud and he didnâ??t see it that way. I got through high school, still not knowing what happiness was. An older man made my heart race and thatâ??s when I realized I was homosexual.

With him, I didnâ??t hold anything back. He showered me with attention, and I thought it was love. Sure, I could be myself, but then the sex became a competition.

I felt like I was the guilty one. I figured theyâ??d catch him sooner or later, but I could make the truth disappear so he wouldnâ??t get in trouble.

I was looking for my father in all those men. I went with them because I didn't want to betray my mother.

Chorus:
Luca once was gay but heâ??s with her today. When Luca speaks, he holds his heart in his hand. Luca says: Today I am a different man. (Repeat.)

Finale:
Luca says: I was with a man for four years. Sometimes there was love and sometimes only deception. We cheated on each other constantly.

I was still searching for my truth, for the kind of love that would last forever. Then one night I met her at a party. She was just there with a lot of other people. She didnâ??t have anything to do with what I was going through, but she listened, she laid me bare, she understood. All I remember is: the next day, I missed her.

So thatâ??s my storyâ??my personal story. Nothing to do with illness or recovery.

Dad, Iâ??ve forgiven you even though you left us for good.

Mom, I think about you all the time, and Iâ??ve never stopped caring. Sometimes I still see your face, but Iâ??m a father now, and my heart belongs to the only woman Iâ??ve ever truly loved.

Chorus:

Komentarz

• Maciek a można po polsku?:bigsmile:
  • [cite] Piotr i Kasia:[/cite]Maciek a można po polsku?:bigsmile:
    Łukasz był pedałem.
  • Moja matka mnie kochała. Kochała mnie za mocno, jej miłość stała się obsesją. Pod ciężarem jej przekonań, jej uwagi, czułem, że się duszę.

Mój ojciec był człowiekiem, który nie podejmował decyzji. Nigdy nie mogłem z nim pogadać, bo zawsze był w pracy, choć podejrzewałem, że prawda była nieco inna. Istotnie, kiedy miałem dwanaście lat, matka powiedziała mu, że chce separacji. Wiele nie rozumiałem, ale ojciec odpowiedział: "Tak, to jest to, co powinniśmy zrobić", a potem zaczął pić.

Moja mama nigdy nie powiedziała o tacie dobrego słowa. Często mówiła mi: "Cokolwiek robisz, nigdy się nie żeń".

Była zazdrosna o moje dziewczyny, to było takie niezdrowe. A ja byłem bardziej niż kiedykolwiek zdezorientowany, kim jestem.

[Kiedy zdałem sobie sprawę z tego, że jestem gejem] szukałem w tych mężczyznach mojego ojca. Szedłem z nimi, bo nie chciałem zdradzić mojej matki.

Mamo, myślę o tobie cały czas i nigdy nie przestałem się o ciebie troszczyć. Czasem wciąż widzę twoją twarz, ale sam jestem teraz ojcem i moje serce należy do jedynej kobiety, jaką kiedykolwiek prawdziwie kochałem.
  • Czyli mamy źle kochające matki, miękkich ojców i w rezultacie stopniowy wysyp gejów. Nie bez znaczenia jest pewnie faszerowanie się kobiet hormonami, brak wzorów ojcostwa ........ i ogólna moda na homo .....
  • Mysle,ze to b upraszczajace stanowisko,homoseksualizm jest naprawde o wiele bardziej zlozony.
  • Na moje oko homo nie jest złozony tylko jest to efekt końcowy.
  • zboczny...
  • Oczywiście, że jest bardziej złożony. I nie można wykluczyć istnienia defektów biologicznych, które utrudniają osiągnięcie dojrzałości psychofizycznej i gotowości do związania się z kobietą. Jednak, jak zawsze to bywa z biologią, zewnętrzne czynniki mogą te ułomności wzmacniać, lub osłabiać. Te podane wyżej ewidentnie sprzyjają temu, aby mężczyzna pozostał niedojrzały.

Nb. niedawno czytałem wywiad z panem Jacykowem, który chętnie podkreśla swoją skłonność do "kochania inaczej". Dzień pana Jacykowa zaczyna się o dziewiątej rano, kiedy mamusia budzi go i przynosi wodę z sokiem z cytryny. Bowiem ten czterdziestolatek pomieszkuje właśnie z mamusią, a z gachami spotyka się na mieście. Natomiast tatuś chyba od dawna już jest na innej orbicie, bo ostatnio pan Jacykow poznał swoją przyrodnią siostrę i bardzo się cieszył. Pasuje?
  • "Tak, potwierdzam, jestem ojcem. Zostałem nim, gdy miałem 15 lat - powiedział dla Faktu Jacyków."

Ostry gość.
  • w sumie to mi pana Jacykowa żal...
    takie doświadczenie w tym wieku... brrrr... z koleżanka matki:sad:
Aby napisać komentarz, musisz się zalogować lub zarejestrować.